A fun, modern touch to your knitwear. Make a STATEMENT with a faux fur poof .... SAVING MONEY by MAKING YOUR OWN faux fur poms!
Not wanting to store a closet full of fur to have endless options of pom colors, and you don't want to pay someone to make the poms because you can make them yourself? Here is the solution ... The DIY Faux Fur Pom Making Kit
THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT...YOU have to make the poms. I provide you with the faux fur and possibly the string and snaps if you choose.
Price is for 1 DIY Faux Fur Pom Kit (includes 10 fabric pieces ONLY)
DIY faur fur pom KIT:
- 10 pre-cut furs from my current line of faux fur poms (Classic and Luxury furs are ALL included!) - Check color charts
- 3 sizes to choose from
CHECK INDIVIDUAL POM LISTINGS FOR COLOR AND SIZE AVAILABILITY! Not all colors and sizes are available! Color charts are shown to help with COLOR availability, NOT size.
In addition to the kit YOU will NEED:
- Sharp and strong needle
- Stuffing (I use Polyfil)
- Strong nylon string for each pom (This is what I use! Strong, does the job and easy to sew on the snaps with!) String will be a close match in color to the fur color
- 10 gun metal or silver snaps
Pom poms are available in 3 sizes (Small, Medium, or Large/XLarge). Sitting flat on strings or snap, pom is MEASURED FROM FUR TIP TO FUR TIP AT BASE .
- Small - approximately 4" - 5" diameter
- Medium - approximately 4.75" - 6" diameter
- Large - approximately 5.5" - 6.5" diameter
- XLarge - approximately 6.75" - 8" diameter
Sizing varies between furs and is based on the LENGTH and FULLNESS of the fur.
Time to get creative! What will you use your poms for? Do you need some ideas?
Use them as the top pom of a hat, poms off the tails of an earflap hat, slippers, scarf ends, or even for a keychain or purse. How about creating a home decor like a little gnome or a wreath?
DIY Faux Fur Pom Kits | 3 sizes | Faux Fur Fabric Pieces | Do It Yourself | Snap on Pompoms | Fake Fur Pom Poms | XL Poms | Removable Poms | Vegan | Cruelty Free | Knit Crochet Beanie Poof